Restless at the Gate

With no sleep I should be catching some quick Zs if it wasn't for the hundreds of haggard, rest torn, waiting passengers at the gate. I wonder if the reason why sadness hasn't set in is because I'm still in the excitement phase and ready to be in the honeymoon. However, I wouldn't say I'm overly ecstatic about my soon to commence journey. Now don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to seeing New York City and experiencing an intense condensing of cultures, but when it comes to Uganda I just see it as another sliver of the resolution for whole self-awareness/salvation. The 27 months will come and they will quickly go and what remains will hopefully be something that I can further expand upon through working with new charities and pressing causes...each a piece of that infinite mural. Perhaps this state of unemotion is a shadow consequence of the Zs I'm currently relinquishing in order to stare at this screen. My current rationale is merely speculation of course, the truth will be witnessed once my feet settle on red African clay.